1970's Rusty Worn out Levi's Denim Jean Jacket
- SUPER soft Broken-in Denim
- WORN OUT like we love it
- Rusty buttons + Rust Stains
- Patch work
- Mid-Light Wash
- Original Levi Strauss & Co Type 3
- 2 pockets
- trademark “R” on both label sides
- navy blue/black thread color under The pocket flaps = 70505 Levi's Style
- three-digit stamps under the buttons (212)
Year: 1970's era
Size : fits like a Men’s Medium
*Keep in mind that the item might seem smaller on the picture than in reality . -It was styled by WB to show full potential. (please see measurements)*
Conditions: Vintage. Has Heavy signs of wear. Faded. Has some holes. Has some stains. Has some Heavy distress. & discoloration. Levi's Label is gone, Real Levi's Jacket not a knock off.
Shoulder to shoulder: 17"